Friday 30 November 2012

New thread to Banana "Thatta" Sindh



By Hadi Laghari
Today, banana growers from Thatta Sindh..........has reported that I have lost my 8 acres due to this problem in my banana plantation & this problem has now being shifting to neighboring banana fields........Initially preliminary lab tests suggested that it was Erwinia "a bacteria" but now it seems that it is much more than Erwinia perhaps a fusarium if it is then I think it is much bigger threat
than BBTVD.....

I have planned to go & visit the site & prepare the samples to be sent to following...........for fusarium it's free..........

Dr Gert HJ Kema (Netherlands)

Senior Scientist Pathogen Genetics
Wageningen UR, Plant Sciences Group, Plant Research International Secretary European Federation for Plant Pathology

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...